We Could Be Heroes
Coming soon to Steam, Playstation, XBox and Nintendo Switch.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Experience a classic arcade style beat ‘em up, brought into the 21st century. Knock enemies into the background, or foreground. Protect innocent civilians, enter background shops and buildings and interact with the environment. Use an array of weapons and scenery to stop the city gangs.
We Could Be Heroes is a brutally graphic arcade style beat ‘em up.
Simon lives in Ultra City, the first privately owned city sold off by the government to benefit it’s citizens. The whole city has become one long crime scene with the elderly being robbed in broad daylight and drug dealers selling ‘Rev up’ on every corner. Enough is enough, if the police won’t stop the criminals, someone has to, someone has to be a hero.
Simon works in the mailroom of a large corporation, in his spare time Simon studies Jeet Kune Do.
Mina has a 4th degree black belt in ITF Taekwondo and works as a full-time nurse.
Byron a hulk of a man who works as a labourer at a building site. He has trained in BJJ, Shuai Jiao and Sambo wrestling.
Penelope works as a waitress at Ultrabucks Coffee, she has studied Karate from the age of 5 and has recently started learning Wing Chun.
Each character has a unique feel and move set for the player to master.
- Evolving story line with multiple paths to explore.
- Stunning pixel art style mixed with 3D elements to create a unique style.
- 1 or 2 player co-op.
- 4 playable characters with varying fighting styles, many more to unlock.
- Multiple areas to battle your way through.
- Find weapons everywhere, from shop shelfs to dustbins and severed limbs, everything is a weapon.
- Classic arcade beat-‘em-up gameplay with so many new mechanics.
- Play as a hero, anti-hero or villain, you’re in game actions will determine you path.
- Difficulty adjusts depending on player actions.
- Mix moves and combos to create variations and keep your enemies on their toes.
- Over 1000 unique enemies to beat each with their own personality.
- Interact with innocents, save them from crimes, or leave them to their own fate, you decide.